Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Posted on Aug 01, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Nov 09, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 06, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 21, 2008 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Sep 22, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 09, 2008 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 12, 2017 | Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!