Question about Parrot Radio Communications
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Shutting off and on...
the problem may be due to dry soldering in the power supply stage if it was with the lamp there would be red or green light showing the presence of the power to the tv after making it own some of the components get hot and it will make the the soldering point conectionless and after some time the heat sink get cooled and the soldering point gets connected and u will see the picture again it is a simple problem if u have a soldering iron u make it hot and re solder all the components in the first part of the circuit board and the problem if rectified
Posted on Jul 03, 2007
here is some tips for ur TV which blinks 4 time.
Solution • +13V is not supplied.
• IC503 voltage list is faulty.
• Has entered standby state
Solution after horizontal raster.
•Vertical deflection pulse is
•Power line is shorted or power
supply is stopped.
this info must remady ur problem.
Posted on Dec 25, 2007
Hi--First, make sure your "mute" function is off. Try holding both volume buttons at the same time for a second or two. If that doesn't help, while you're having a conversation, either with or without bluetooth, make sure your phone's volume is turned up. On a lot of phones the volume button will control both ringer and conversation volumes, but turning it up without the phone in use only affects the ringer volume. My husband thought there was something wrong with his bluetooth until we noticed his phone volume was set too low--not as noticeable on handset, but bluetooth apparently needs volume up pretty high!
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
Solution below works for NUVI660 as well; ignore everything after step 6 but DO reboot and delete previously existing connections.
I was having the same problem with my Curve and Nuvi 680. What has fixed this for me is downgrading the Bluetooth firmware version on the Nuvi itself. I was running version 3.0 (you can check your version by going to Settings -> System -> About on the Nuvi) -- I had success after downgrading to version 2.4.
It's a bit of a convoluted process, but here is the procedure I followed:
1. Download the old Nuvi BT firmware from the Garmin Italy website:
2. Connect your Nuvi to your PC.
3. Go into the X:GarminRemoteSW and look for a file called 006B055301.GCD (where X: is your Nuvi drive)
4. Back up that file to your computer, and delete it from the Nuvi.
5. Extract the file in the zip downloaded in step 1 to the X:GarminRemoteSW directory
6. Disconnect your Nuvi from your computer, and let it reboot
7. Click on "View Map," then touch the "Speed" in the lower left corner.
8. You should have the "Dashboard" view up. Touch and hold the "Moving Average" box for ~15 seconds until the diagnostic screen appears.
9. Press the "next" button until you arrive at the "Bluetooth Status" screen (5-6 screens in)
10. Click "Updt PR" and then click "Yes"
11. Reboot the Nuvi, delete the existing bluetooth pairing, and attempt to re-pair with your BlackBerry.
Seems to work perfectly now -- please let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
One must be very careful of the quality of the replacement lamp. Many of the cheap 'deals' on the web for replacement lamps are substandard. I always recommend that replacement bulbs be the original manufacturers bulb.
Posted on May 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2017 | Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With...
Oct 17, 2010 | 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser
May 19, 2010 | HTC Touch Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Soft...
Mar 22, 2010 | LG Dare VX9700 Cell Phone
Jun 10, 2009 | Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
Nov 05, 2008 | 1987 Jeep Wrangler
Jul 21, 2008 | GE Nautilus 24" Built-in Dishwasher
Jun 24, 2008 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!