Question about Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2011 | Nokia 1650 Cell Phone
From the manual I have
1. Press the power pad to turn on
press home pad to ensure home screen is displayed
2. Press the help pad. the main help screen is displayed.
3. Press the help and start stop pads for 3 sec simultainiously.
The factory test screen is displayed.
4. Press test load on the screen.
5. The contrast screen is displayed. Press the start/stop pad once to cycle through the screen
6. press start/stop pad. The test load screen is displayed.
More to come... I will try to copy and paste what it says. I can try to send a copy of the pdf if you give an email.
Oct 19, 2007 | GE WPGT9360EPL Top Load Washer
on Feb 14, 2015 | Sony Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2011 | Casio G''zOne Type S Cellular Phone
Feb 22, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-N250E/B Notebook
Mar 10, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 06, 2009 | Whirlpool Refrigerators
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!