Question about Samson Technology LifeSize Passport with LifeSize Focus Camera Video conferencing kit
I forgot the lifesize passport password. How can I to reset it.
Posted by Anonymous on
Below are the steps in performing the factory reset
• Unplug the power from the system.
• Hold down red reset button on back of system.
• While holding the reset button plug the power back into the system.
• After about 7-10 seconds the LED on the front of the system should start flashing rapidly.
• When it starts to flash rapidly release the reset button.
• This should reset the system. This should take about 5-15 minutes to reset and reboot. If this is done correctly it should come up with the initial configuration screen
The default admin password after the factory reset is 1234
Posted on Dec 04, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2011 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Aug 18, 2011 | Gateway Wireless-B Router (wbr-100)
Unfortunately, there is no way to recover a lost or forgotten password from a router or access point; you will need to reset the device to factory defaults. However, once the device is reset to factory defaults, you can use the default username ("admin") and password (either "password" or "1234" depending on your router) to reconfigure your router settings.
if there is a small hole in the front or back of the router push a hair pin in to reset to factory settings
hope this helps
Jan 17, 2011 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
Jan 11, 2010 | GE Home Security
Oct 14, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Router
Jul 18, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 16, 2008 | U.S. Robotics MAXg USR5461 (738168036790)...
Feb 14, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Feb 07, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
1,331 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: