Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. First, try turning printer off and on.
2. Next, on the computer side, this is how you manually clear the printer queue.
1. Go to Start, Control Panel and Administrative Tools. Double click on Services icon.
2. Scroll down to the Print Spooler service and right click on itand select Stop. In order to do this, you need to be logged in asAdministrator. At this point, no one will be able to print anything onany of the printers that are being hosted on this server.
3. Next you need to go to the following directory: C:WINDOWSSystem32spoolPRINTERS.Delete all the files in this folder. This will clear all print queues(it’s a good idea to first make sure there are no other print jobsbeing processed on any of the other printers on the server becausedoing this step will delete those jobs also)
4. Now you can go back to the Services console and right-click and choose Start for the Print Spooler service!
You can also go to a command prompt and type net stop spooler or net start spooler to start and stop the service.
I hope this helps. If you have more questions, let me know.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
turn of the printer and unlug the data cable.
go to start>>printer and faxes, open the printer queue and deleted the job.
plug in the data cable and turn on the printer
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
To start with You check the data cable is properly connected to your printer than you open the printer dialogue box and remove the documents pending in the queue and retstart the computer and before giving the print command select the printer that you are going to use(if more printers are connected to the computer).if all this does not work i suggest you to reinstall the printer after uninstalling it
Posted on May 28, 2009
Have you gone into the queue and deleted the print jobs and started again? Do you have any error lights? If so there could be a hardware problem with the printer.
Try taking out the toner and putting it back in. Sometimes that will force the printer to reset intself.
If that doesn't help then you may have to delete the printer from the system and re-install it.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 19, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 14, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: