Question about Vtech Lands Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you are still looking for an answer on dereg of a handset, the manual says Menu - 0-0-2 then 3-3-5-OK then select the handset you want to cancel/deregister
Posted on Feb 17, 2008
SOURCE: unable to register handsets to
From the manual:
1) Before registering the extra handset, the battery pack MUST be charged for 15-20
2) With the main base in standby mode, press the MENU soft key on the base.
3) Press /vol/∧ or /vol/∨ on the base to select H S R e g i s t r a t i o n, and then
press the OK soft key.
4) On the handset, press and hold # for two seconds. To cancel registration, press
the CANCEL soft key on the base.
5) While the handset is registering, H a n d s e t R e g i s t e r i n g will appear in the Handset
LCD. When R e g i s t r a t i o n C o m p l e t e is displayed, the handset has been registered
to the base. If R e g i s t r a t i o n F a i l e d appears, please try these steps again.
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
Here is the procedure as given to me by Panasonic Tech Support.
To DEREGISTER, using the handset you want to register, push MENU.....002.......335...and hit ok.
Then press the handset number you want to deregister (1 through 4). Don't worry if the handset says there is no link to base. This is because you just unregistered it so there will be no link.
To REGISTER, press and hold the locator button on the base unit until the green LED starts blinking. Then take the handset unit and press MENU.......001 and hit ok. Your unit should now be registered.
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
SOURCE: nEED TO DEREGISTER LOST HANDSET
The "END" and "#" key combination can be used for several purposes:
1) If wanting to use an ALREADY REGISTERED HANDSET on an alternate base, and if if the INITIAL BASE isn't available to deregister the handset:
1a) Press "END" + "#" until it for 5+ seconds (wait for it to beep)
1b) Choose the "Base Unavailable" option
1c) That'll deregister the CURRENT HANDSET so that it can be re-registered on ANY base.
2) If a BASE has a handset registered to it which you no longer want registered but the registered handset is missing or broken:
2a) Grab another WORKING handset which is properly REGISTERED to the BASE in question
2b) Press and hold the "END" + "#" key for 5+ seconds (wait for it to beep)
2c) Choose the "Deregister HS" menu option
2d) Pick the REGISTERED HANDSET # to de-register. (Every other registered handset EXCEPT THE ONE YOU'RE ON will appear in the list!)
Posted on Mar 19, 2010
To de-register HANDSET #1:
1) Grab any working handset which is registered to your base (so HANDSET #2 or #3 in your case)
2) Press and hold the "END" + "#" key for 5+ seconds (wait for it to beep)
3) Choose the "Deregister HS" menu option
4) Pick HANDSET #1 as the handset ot de-register (since that's the "phantom" registered handset)
5) Once de-registered, you can de-register handsets #2 and #3 directly from each handset's "normal" menu interface (i.e. press "Menu", choose "Deregistration")
6) Thereafter, if you re-register your handset, they should start at HANDSET #1, then #2, and so on.
Posted on Mar 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2014 | AT&T 5830 Cordless Phone
Feb 15, 2012 | Panasonic KX-TGA650B 5.8GHz 2 Line...
Feb 16, 2011 | Vtech DS6101 19 GHz Cordless Phone
May 29, 2010 | Vtech Cordless 6041 Phone
Aug 27, 2009 | Uniden TRU8866 Cordless Phone
May 08, 2009 | Uniden TRU8866 Cordless Phone
Dec 14, 2008 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Jul 16, 2008 | Uniden TRU8885-2 Cordless Phone
Dec 29, 2007 | Uniden TRU9488 Phone
Nov 05, 2007 | Panasonic KX-TGA600B Cordless Expansion...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: