Question about Proscan Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Slide top button on remote to tv. Press and hold mute and select button until the green light on the remote blinks twice. Then press 991. Then press 1. Then press the tv power button once. If the tv doesn't respond hit the channel up button on the remote. If that works press select to store the code and slide the switch back to the left. If it doesn't work keep hitting channel up until it does. It can take up to 30 minutes but it works.
Posted on May 29, 2008
I still have not figured out how to program the exact code in the crk76DBL1.
However, I did figure out how to use the code search for the TV
1) Turn on the component you want to control (TV, VCR, DVD)
2) Press and hold BOTH the component button on the remote and the On-Off button
3) The On-Off button remains lit. Now press Play (The On-Off button will blink)
4) If, after five seconds, the component does not respond, continue to press the PLAY button every five seconds until the component turns off.
5) When the component turns off, press and release the REVERSE button, then wait two seconds to see if the component turns on again.
6) To save the new code, when the illuminated ON-OFF button turns off, press and release the STOP button.
I hope everyone finds this helpful and saves people time and frustration.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
The Proscan is an RCA product so the codes are:
10047, 10466, 11347, 11447, 10018, 10019, 10038, 10047, 1090, 1135, 10679, 11047, 11147, 11247, 11347, 11447, 11547
1. Turn on the TV
2. Locate the 5-digit code for your component.
3. Slide the MODE switch to the TV position.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under TV flashes twice, then release both keys.
5. Using the NUMBER keys, enter the 5-digit code for the brand of TV being set up. If performed correctly, the green light under the selected position lashes twice.
6. Aim the remote at your component and press the PWR key once. The component should turn off; if it does not, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying each code for your brand until you find the correct code.
If this helps please rate my response. Have a wonderful day!!
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
hold the mute and select button down till the light blinks at you ( note the remote must be in the tv mode ... switch on top all the way to right) once the light blinks enter 991 then pause a sec and enter 1 again then use the chanel up till unit turns on then hit select button repet till all functions work
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
I tried 10463 and it worked
Dynex is a brand from Sansui made especially for Best Buy......hope it works for you also!!
Posted on Dec 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2016 | Directv Televison & Video
Nov 13, 2014 | Proscan 19 In. 720p LED HDTV/DVD Combo...
Aug 13, 2014 | Curtis ProScan PLEDV1945A 19"" TV/DVD...
Dec 06, 2012 | Proscan Televison & Video
Sep 09, 2009 | Proscan 32LB30QD 32 in. LCD TV
Aug 01, 2009 | Proscan 42LA30H 42 in. LCD Television
Feb 17, 2009 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Feb 15, 2009 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!