Question about Lenovo G460 Laptop Computer - 06777TU (Black) - Intel Core i3-370M ( 2.40GHz 1066MHz 3MB ) PC Notebook
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Having problem playing movie or video on your laptop may be caused by a driver issue. There are several ways on how you can diagnose the problem, one of the best ways is to update the driver for your video. Below are the following steps on how to update your video driver:
1. Kindly go to this link to get the most updated driver. link
2. If you're already there go to Video.
3. Under video there are several drivers that you might find. Just select the one that corresponds to your operating system (ex. Windws 7 Home Premium 64 bit).
4. Just click on your compatible video driver. And then hit on download.
5. After downloading Install the updated driver and restart the computer.
This should address your video issue.
Hope this help you.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2012 | Lenovo G460 Laptop Computer - 06777TU...
Sep 17, 2011 | Lenovo G460 Laptop Computer - 06779UU...
Jul 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2011 | IBM LENOVO VIDEO ADAPTER-G450 32MB 22P6640...
Jan 18, 2011 | Lenovo G460 Laptop Computer 06774CU Intel...
Jan 13, 2011 | Lenovo G460 Laptop Computer 06774CU Intel...
Dec 14, 2010 | Lenovo G460 Laptop Computer 06774CU Intel...
Dec 13, 2010 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: