Question about Samsung Unlocked i9003 GT-i9003 4GB Galaxy S SCL Android Froyo Wi-Fi 16GB 3G International Smart Phone in Black
My phone was locked with too many pattern attempts and it command to sign in my google account but it doesn't work.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
SOURCE: how do you do a
While the phone is turned off, simultaneously press the Volume key up and down, and then press End / Power. When an exclamation mark appears, press the Home key to reboot.
Posted on Mar 01, 2011
Do you want to get all your contacts back?
If not then just flash stock rom into your device using ODIN. You will get your phone into working condition but will loose your contacts and messages if they are in the phone memory.
Posted on Nov 28, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2014 | Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y DUOS - Unlocked...
Apr 18, 2014 | Dual Ntt Docomo Samsung Galaxy S2 Lte...
Dec 28, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - Black unlocked...
Sep 17, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - White unlocked...
Apr 09, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus S5570i Unlocked...
Nov 28, 2012 | Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y Duos Dual SIM...
reboot system now
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
Sep 28, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 10, 2012 | Samsung Mobile Phone Galaxy Pocket S5300...
May 10, 2012 | Cell Phones
Oct 28, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: