Question about Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: waste ink absorber full
It's Very Simple
Just Enter in Service Mode of your printer and clean absorbers count.
To enter in SERVICE MODE
1) Power off Printer
2) Push and hold "Resume" button and then push and hold "Power" button
3) Hold the Power button, then release and 2 times press Resume button
4) Led indicators must change
5) Release all buttons
6) Then printer in Service Mode
(If something wrong, repeat 1-6)
To clean absorber counter,
7) Press "Resume" Button 4 Times and after press Power button. It's all! Your absorber count is EMPTY!
In SERVISE MODE you can do several useful things:
To print Service Nozzles test, press "Resume" 1 time and press Power
To print EEPROM data, press Resume 2 times and press Power.
DO NOT press Resume 3 times and POWER. It will reset some EEPROM data settings
Any Question mail me: ossipenko(prettydoggy)gmail.com
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
Well, at some point you will need to either replace or wash the absorber pads in the printer - but you can reset the warning as follows:
1) Turn the printer off
2) Press and hold the <resume>button
3) Press and hold the <power> button
4) While holding down <power> release <resume>
5) With the power button still held down, press <resume> twice more
6) Release the power button
7) Press and release the <resume> button 4 times
8) Press and release the <power> button twice
At this point, the printer should come back online with the waste ink warning reset
Personally, I would only do this once before actually changing the ink absorber pad...
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
Here this step by step to resetting waste ink counter printer Canon Pixma MP130
1. You will include printer.
2. Press button MENU, then SCAN, COPY and again SCAN - they entered
3. Into the service regime
4. Select NVRAM ACCESS and further BY OK.
5. Select SET Abs- m level and advance value equal to zero.
6. Select SET Abs- r level (if there is) and also you will establish into zero
7. You will turn off printer by button POWER
Some time of other you will need to clean out the inkpads that are in the printer or it will in time leak the ink out.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1000
Dec 06, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 03, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 24, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
1,657 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: