Question about Cell Phones
Hi,whats your mobile brand and model?
If it is Nokia,try default security code like 0000 or 1234 or 12345 .If it does not works reset your phone by using the Master Reset Code.To get this code at free of cost visit the site Unlock-Free.com here they are providing this Code for some old model Nokia DCT and Alcatel old phones and reset.There you need to specify your Model and IMEI number of your phone.
Note:The IMEI number of your phone can be found printed on the phone underneath the battery.
Posted on Aug 01, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: find master code
do you mean ur PIN lock code when you start up your phone...if so just enter it in wrong 3 times and it will ask you for your PUK then ring up your service provider and they will give you your PUK number
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
get your phone in normal. hold unlock for few seconds than in your screen press * it will say. use correct timing. this will help you with key lock. and for phone lock go to nokia care website and type your ime no. then you get your code.
PS: just check if your IMEI no. is among the made in phillipines or italy, your 1100 may fetch you 25000 US $ dude.
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2011 | Nokia N900 Smartphone
You can generate the code by using this small software
1. Downoad [ANT] Simple Ant Simple.zip
2. If you have Nokia PC Suite running, be sure to close it by exiting from the taskbar icon.
3. Extract [ANT] Simple ] and run Simple.exe located in the folder
4. Connect the phone via USB to the computer by selecting Pc suit/Ovi suit when prompt a message in your pone.
5.After you've connected your phone, Click "Read Info"
6. On the MAIN tab, click on GET. Your phone IMEI number and model should be displayed on the bottom panel
7. Now click on the SERVICE tab and click on GET button under USER CODE
8. Your security code should now be displayed on the right side of the application window.
For details you can from this link How to Generate Your Phone Security code..Only for Nokia bb5
Thanks For visiting Fixya
Aug 14, 2011 | Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Red Unlocked Import...
Apr 14, 2010 | Nokia N79 Cellular Phone
Jun 03, 2009 | Nokia 1100
Apr 16, 2009 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Apr 05, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Jan 30, 2009 | Nokia 6600
May 13, 2008 | Sony Ericsson W850i Cellular Phone
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!