Question about GE JASRM24911 Remote Control - JASRM24911
Setup instructions to all these are too much, and can't type in here by this window. If you wish to get more, check the sites liked here. Setup code list, and setup procedure to many popular model remote controls are given. http://electrohelponline.blogspot.com/ http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/ http://remotesearch.blogspot.com/ Pull up previous posts, either by its left side bar, or view it in Mosaic / Timeslide / Flipcard option.
Posted on Aug 01, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is the link for all Codes
and the Manual for instructions
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
if you have already tried "code search" then you may have to return that remote and get a different name brand of universal remote.
Posted on May 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2015 | GE Universal Remote Rc24912-e Tv Vcr Dvd...
Feb 18, 2014 | GE Universal Remote Rc24912-e Tv Vcr Dvd...
Jan 13, 2014 | GE Universal Remote Control Vcr Tv Dvd:aux...
Jan 05, 2014 | GE Tv Vcr Sat/cbl Remote Vsqs1495...
Feb 12, 2011 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
1.Turn on a desired device (VCR or DVD player)
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR,
CBL/SAT or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press DVD/VCR once. After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,volume, and VCR functions.
To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD/VCR once. After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions.
To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer's Codes to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 to 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still doesn't work, try Searching For Your Code on next page
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Sep 18, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Jul 30, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Feb 13, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Feb 09, 2008 | Televison & Video
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: