Question about Exercise & Fitness
See the video and lube the deck belt,This happen because the system protect the electronic system. By lack of lube and maintenance. YOU must lube too the rollers bearing front +back, Test the drive belt motor, and replace the belt if necessary.
However if the problem persist, is TIME to replace the deck belt.
God bless you
Posted on Aug 01, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I suggest checking your power plug then check or reset the circuit breaker or fuse holder on the treadmill next to the cord if that ok and the unit is still dead. Unplug unit the remove motor shroud and if you own a multi meter start checking the AC all the way to the lower board and see where the Ac is missing.
If the Voltage is good to the board then check DC Out put going the console wire harness should have 5v or 12v DC depending on model if missing then replace lower board, if present, then check the continuity of wire harness if bad replace harness. If good upper console needs to be replaced
Posted on Jun 01, 2010
LUBE the treadmill in according with the instruction manual, and take the step.
2) Adjust the speed sensor, see the diagram attached, clean, and tigh the connector very well
3) See the input voltages for the main motor, coming from the m motor board
4) Test the output from the main motor board for input to the main motor.
5) See my personal TIPS for HELP
sincerely. God bless you
Posted on Apr 24, 2012
1) LUBE the deck belt very well see the video
2) lube the rollers bearing too
3) measure the input voltage motor, if there are the motor is faulty.
4) measure the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are NOT the board is faulty.
GOD BLESS YOU
Posted on Jun 12, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2017 | Exercise & Fitness
Feb 28, 2017 | Cameras
Jun 21, 2016 | Exercise & Fitness
Jun 28, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Apr 26, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Sep 24, 2017 | Exercise & Fitness
264 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!