Question about D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Could be a number of things. Restore to default settings to see if that makes any difference. From there, test each change you make.
Posted on Nov 10, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: slow connections
many routers have problems on firmware upgrades in regards to configuration data. You should try to reset the routher to factory defaults (the firmware upgrade will still be fine) then put in you old configuratin information in for the reset.
Posted on Aug 26, 2009
SOURCE: D-link WBR-2310 wont set up.
The issue I see is that the lights all are lighting up. I'd bet it is caused by some type of short or like a power outage or surge (remember surge protectors basically do nothing at all). If I were to guess, that's it. Other than that, I would flash the firmware back to original if it lets me.
Posted on Nov 27, 2009
Testimonial: "Hmm.. possibly, but I dont see how it could have shorted, its been in its box for about a year now."
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2017 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
on Jul 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 22, 2012 | D-Link DAP-1160/B ACCESS POINT, WLESS G,...
Jul 21, 2011 | Belkin N Wireless Router wireless router
Jun 17, 2011 | Rosewill Wireless Adapter RNX-N1MAC IEEE...
Nov 10, 2010 | Olevia LT26HVX 26 in. LCD Television
STEP 1: Verify the firmware version of your Brother machine:
a. Press the OK key 2 times.
b. Press the UP ARROW (+) key 5 times.
c. Press the OK key 2 times.
The firmware version will be displayed on the LCD.
- If the firmware version is 1.01 or 1.02, go to STEP 2: Update the firmware of your Brother machine.
- If the firmware version is 1.08 or above, go to STEP 4: Toner usage and yields.
STEP 2: Update the firmware of your Brother machine:
A firmware update tool is available that will allow you to update your Brother machine with the most recent version firmware by downloading updates over the Internet. The updated firmware will assist in optimizing toner usage.
The Brother printer driver must be installed and working properly prior to the update of the Brother machine. The firmware update tool also requires that you have Java installed on your computer. The firmware update tool will not work if Java is not installed. If you do not have Java installed or are not sure if it is installed on your computer, you may download Java from http://www.java.com.
To update the firmware, follow the instructions listed below:
DO NOT interrupt the process or turn off the machine once the update has begun. Doing so may corrupt the memory on the machine and may require the machine to be serviced in order to correct the issue.
1. Open an Internet web browser and go to http://welcome.solutions.brother.com
2. Select your country and language.
3. Type in the model of your machine or select it from the appropriate section (Ex: HL3070CW in the Color Printer section).
4. Select Downloads.
5. Select your OS and language for step 1 and 2 on the web site. Click the Search button.
6. The Firmware Update Tool will be listed at the bottom of the web page. Click Information & Download.
7. Click the Download button and I Accept if you accept the license agreement.
8. A dialog box appears with options for Run, Save, or Cancel. Select Run. You may also download the firmware update tool for later use by selecting Save.
Nov 01, 2010 | Brother MFC-685cw InkJet Printer
Dec 14, 2009 | ASUS WL-AM604G Wireless Router
Jun 20, 2008 | Olympus SP-350 Digital Camera
Mar 16, 2017 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: