- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may reset your LG L1751S-BN to factory settings by:
1. Press the Menu button. OSD (On Screen Display) should appear on your LG L1751S-BN.
2. Press the Lightview +/- button to highlight Setup then press the Auto/Set button.
3. Press the Lightview +/- button to highlight Factory Reset then press the Auto/Set button.
4. Press the Menu button to finish.
I hope this works for you. Kindly reply for further assistance. Good Luck!
Around here, "previously-owned" 17-inch LCD monitors are available for $50. If you take your monitor to a TV/video technician, it will cost *MORE* than $50 for "labour" by the technician to trouble-shoot.
Buy a replacement monitor, and responsibly recycle the old monitor.
it seems that you open any monitor first time i suggest you to if any screw is not present then not to try to open and if screw is present then remove the screw and remove the base also. then see any lock present on the cover. pull the housing upwards and plz unlock the cover very safety and this you may remove the cover