Question about Plantronics Voyager Legend
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: plantronics voyager 510 headset
Make sure the headpiece is charged. Turn the headpiece off by pressing the little black button on top of the earpiece and holding for about 5 seconds. Turn the earpiece back on again the same way. You should have a slow flashing blue light on the mic boom. The base station will now try to find the earpiece and within about 20 seconds the red light on the base should be steady and blue light on top should be on.
If this doesn't work you may need to manually pair the earpiece to the base by pressing and holding the Listen Volume Adjust + Button and headset Call Control Button on the earpiece until the light on the mic boom flashes red and blue repeatedly. As above, the base station will now try to find the earpiece and within about 20 seconds the red light on the base should be steady and blue light on top should be on.
Posted on Nov 05, 2008
Echo is usually caused by the transmit (speak) level on the unit being
set too high.
1. First, try lowering the volume of the telephone. If you still hear an echo, adjust the volume of the headset itself.
2. The master transmit controls of the headset are the ABCD switch settings on the bottom of the base. A is the lowest and D is the highest setting.
3. You can fine tune this setting with the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the back of the charging base.
4. If this doesn't fix the echo, try moving the configuration dial on the left side of the charging base. The recommended setting for most phones is 1.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
You may need to re-subscribe the headset.
NOTE: Before re-subscribing the system make sure the IntelliStand switch (on the right side of the charging base) is in the "_" position and NOT the "=" position.
The headset and the base unit are supplied subscribed to each other. However, if you wish to use a replacement headset with the base unit (or if you lose your connection to the base unit), then you must re-subscribe as follows:
1. Return the headset to the charging base.
2. Press and hold both the + and - buttons on the back of the charging base until the red light on the front of the base starts to flash.
3. Let go of both buttons. The red light should continue to flash.
4. Press the mute switch (black wheel on the top of the headset) straight down until a green light appears on the headset, then let go of the wheel, and the light should remain on the headset.
5. Resubscription is finished when the red light on the base is fully illuminated and the green light on the headset disappears.
6. Remove the headset from the charging base lift telephone handset/press headset button if not using a handset lifter. The headset and base should now be connected.
7. If this procedure does not resolve your issue to try a system reset.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
i had a similar problem. i think you need to know how to put your headset into pairing mode. thats all. puting your device on with the blue light flashing is different from puting it on pairing mode. i have a plantronics 330. and to put it on pairing mode i had to start with the divice off. then press the button and hold it untill the blue light flashes. then keep holding it until the blue and the red light flashes one after the other. then leave it. at that point the headset is on pairing mode. from there you can find it on your phone. but you're going to need a pass code though.most devices work with 0000 (4 zeros) or 1111 (4 ones). i didnt know mine and it worked with 0000. good luck!
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Aug 13, 2011 | Plantronics 510 Voyager Headset - PLN-510...
Start with the headset powered on. Press and hold down
the call control button while also rotating the multi function dial
upward (away from the light) until the indicator light on the headset
starts flashing red then green. When prompted for passkey, enter
For the Plantronics M1000 (discontinued):
Hit and hold the volume/mute switch in until the indication light starts blinking.
For the Plantronics M1500 & A500 adapter (discontinued): Turn the headset on and the adapter off. On the headset push in and hold the mute/volume dial until the indicator light begins to flash. On the adapter press and hold the blue power button for 10 seconds. The light on the adapter will flash once after 3 seconds- continue to hold the power button for another-7 seconds until the light flashes red. If the pairing is successful, the headset will sound a tone and both the headset and adapter lights will turn off.
For both the Plantronics M1000/M1500 (discontinued): If you remove the battery cover from the headset and then remove the battery itself. On the Green PC board itself there will be a letter followed by 4 numbers. These 4 numbers are your personal PIN code.
You can also use the Plantronics Bluetooth Pairing Guide
Feb 05, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 28, 2011 | Plantronics Backbeat 903 Bluetooth...
Jan 03, 2011 | Plantronics Voyager 500A Deskphone Adapter...
Feb 06, 2010 | Plantronics Explorer 320 Wireless Headset
Jun 17, 2009 | Plantronics Explorer 340 Wireless Headset
Oct 01, 2008 | Plantronics CS70 Wireless Headset
Oct 27, 2015 | Plantronics Voyager Legend
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: