Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Setting the Clock
1.In the stop mode, press and hold down the MENU/STOP button for at least 2 seconds
The menu setting display appears.
2. Press the SKIP/SEARCH button repeatedly to select dAtE
3. Press the POWER/PLAY button.
The year display blinks
4. Press the SKIP/SEARCH button repeatedly to select the year. Then press the POWER/PLAY button. The month display blinks.
5. Repeat the same step 4 to set the month, day, hour display ("24 H or "12H") hour and minute. Note: "second" cannot be selected.
When the minute setting is completed, "dAtE" returns.
6. Press the MENU/STOP button.
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
Aquí está un pdf del manual. Está en muchas idiomas incluyendo español. Espere que esto ayude.
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2012 | RCA Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2010 | Sanyo ICR-S250RM Handheld Digital Voice...
Jun 17, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 27, 2009 | Sanyo ICR-A125M Handheld Digital Voice...
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!