Question about Respironics Health & Beauty
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
In cases where the blinking low-battery icon appears indicating insufficient power, wait approximately 8 seconds until the LCD monitor display and the EVF become blank. Then switch to another power source or replace with fresh batteries.
Posted on Sep 15, 2005
Are you using the Garmin AC adapter or the Garmin car adapter? Using the wrong cable and the Garmin will think that you are trying to connect to a computer. Not all USB cable are alike.
When connected to your computer it thinks that you want to upload or donwload information.
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
I had the same problem and it was the USB and Power connector board which I purchased from PartStore.com
HP DV6149US USB & POWER CONNECTOR BOARD
$20.95 x 1 unit
Shipping & Handling: $7.95
Grand Total: $30.85
hope this helps!h
Posted on May 02, 2009
I am not sure which trolling motor you have but click the link and scroll down to select your trolling motor the battery hookup is the last page
Posted on May 08, 2009
1. Power OFF laptop
2. Remove battery
3. Use power pack and turn ON laptop (without battery)
4. The laptop will work.
5. After Windows has settled down, insert battery (with laptop on and Windows running).
6. Allow the power pack to catch up a couple of hours.
7. It will work now...
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2015 | Ridgid Drills
Your computer has no power at all or cannot boot properly. In some situations this can be caused by an external device or an electrical problem. This can usually be solved by removing all external devices and resetting the power supply.
Instructions for laptops:
1. Disconnect all external devices you have.
2. Unplug the power adapter from the laptop.
3. Remove the battery pack from the laptop.
4. Press the power button and hold it for at least 15 seconds.
5. Reconnect the power adapter.
Do not yet reconnect the external devices, they should stay disconnected. Do not yet reseat the battery pack.
6. Switch your laptop on and test if it boots normally and watch if the power LED lights up.
7. If the power LED still does not lights up, continue with the next steps.
8. Disconnect the power adapter from the laptop.
9. Press the power button and hold it for at least 15 seconds.
10. Reseat the battery pack. Do not reconnect the power adapter.
11. Switch your laptop on and test if it boots normally.
Solution 2: Unplug and reconnect System Hard Drive
1. Unplug the power adapter from the laptop.
2. Remove the battery pack from the laptop.
3. Unplug and reconnect System Hard Drive. This is normally accessible by removing a panel at the bottom of the laptop or removing the back enclosure (see User Manual).
4. Reseat the battery.
5. Switch your notebook on and test if it boots normally
Jan 03, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jul 02, 2014 | Respironics Remstar heater humidifier -...
Aug 24, 2017 | HP SimpleSave 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop...
Sep 10, 2011 | Cameras
Jun 23, 2009 | Duracell Standby Power Plug 400 Watt...
Jan 30, 2009 | Respironics Finger Pulse Oximeter 1 year...
May 07, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Apr 13, 2008 | Metz 45 CL-1 Flash
Sep 15, 2005 | Konica Minolta DiMAGE 7 Digital Camera
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: