Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
call ricoh serviceman he/she can fix it.
Defective tank full sensor
• Tank full lever bent or broken
• Incorrect ink suction
1. Check the harness of the tank full sensor.
2. Replace the GJ engine.
3. Replace the maintenance unit.
• The position of the tank full lever
does not stay at the tank full position
after ink initialization or air releasing.
• The position of the tank full lever is
not detected at ink suction.
Posted on Jun 23, 2008
you have to go into the sp modes to clear this code .pres the yellow c then 107 and hold down the orange c , do this all in sequence , it wil go in the sp modes and show copy sp .enter there and switch the power off wait 5 seconds switch back on
Posted on Aug 14, 2008
SOURCE: "used ink tank is full"???
OK, Boys and Girls...here finally is the complete answer to the problem of the waste ink tank counter reset for Canon i250 and i350 printers.
1. Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable).
9. NOW...I opened "Printers" and saw that a "copy" of my printer (i250 or i350) had been made. Make that COPY your default printer and all should work...It did for me.
You May Thank Me NOW!!!!
I must say...I went into the "GUTS" of the beast and cleaned out the PADS (they are actually vacuum pads that the INK is sucked through during a HEAD cleaning) a very messy undertaking.
I'm not sure how much life this will add to your printer.
Posted on Sep 26, 2008
The book doesn't really tell you where it is in the machine but if you open the door in front of the copier, look for a white plastic bottle with toner in. Remove the toner bottle from the machine and dispose of the toner bottle and replace it with a new one or dispose of the waste toner. Clean the bottle and replace it back into the machine.
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2014 | Canon MP520 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Sep 28, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 07, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 23, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 14, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 30, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 17, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 19, 2007 | Ricoh Aficio 1515 All-In-One Laser Printer
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!