F101 Error Toshiba estudio2040c
F101-4: Partition mount error (The HDD cannot be connected (mounted) caused by damage to the "/work" partition.)
1. Turn the power of the equipment OFF and check the connection of the HDD.
- Connector and harness check
- Check if the connector pins of the HDD are bent.
- Check if HDD for other equipment is not installed.
- Check if SRAM for other equipment is not installed.
2. If the error still occurs after step 1, perform the following.
- Perform [3C] -  (Key Backup Restore) and check that each Key Status is "OK".
- If not, recover the key (copy "SRAM Key Status" to "FROM Key Status" or vice versa).
3. If the error persists after step 2, perform
+[C]+[POWER]?2. Recovery F/S?3. /work, and then restart the equipment.
4. If the error persists after step 3, perform
+[C]+[POWER]?3. Initialize HDD?2. /work, and then restart the equipment.
5. If the error still persists after step 4, perform the following.
- Perform [3C] -  (Format HDD), and then install "System Software (HD data)" with  - .
The following items will be deleted by performing [3C] -  (Format HDD).
• Message Log
• Job Log
• Spool Data (Print, Email reception)
If the error persists after performing step 5, perform step 5 after performing +[C]+[POWER]?1. Revert factory initial status HDD.
6. If the error persists even after step 5, replace the HDD.
Oct 31, 2012 |
Toshiba Copier Gm 2040 Print Scan Enabler...