Question about Cameras
How to transfer data/photos from Nokia 5200 to computer?
Install nokia pc suite
connect ua nokia via cable or bluetooth
you will see the option
Posted on Jul 30, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Photos stuck on integral memory?
When viewing pictures, select the 'Menu' option. Scroll down and on the second page there's a 'copy' function that can either transfer photos from internal memory to a memory card or vice versa.
I didn't know this was possible until today, either. Handy!
Posted on Dec 25, 2007
1. Ensure memory card is inside camera.
1. Turn on camera.
2. Press Review button on back of camera
3. Then Press Menu Button on back of camera
4. Select "Image Storage" option (by depressing the joystick on RHS of back of camera).
5. Select "Internal Memory" option (by depressing the joystick on RHS).
6. Select "Continue"
7. Press Menu button.
8. Press "Review" button
9. Press "Review" button again.
10. Press "Menu" button.
11. Scroll down to "Copy" and select this option by depressing the joystick.
12. Scroll down to "All", then select by depressing the joystick.
13. Contents should now copy over from internal memory to SD card.
14. Don't forget to reselect Auto detection of SD card afterward. This is done by turning camera off then back on again. Press "Review". Press "Menu". Select "Image Storage". Select "Auto". Select "Continue".
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
SOURCE: Transferring photos
Had exact same problem. Here the solution:
Choose playback, then "Mode" button will bring you Slide show options menu. Navigate to Image/Sound Copy Item.
You'll find options to copy from/to internal memory/flash card there
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
I had the same problem but found the previous solution skipped a few steps for those of us that need to be walked through these things! Here is what I did to transfer the photos I had on the internal memory on my Panasonic Lumiv camera:
Press Menu, use down arrow to move option on left side from "mode" down to "playback" (shows an arrow), then use right arrow to move to list and down arrow to scroll to last item on last page, which is "copy". Press menu to select it, then choose the first choice, which is internal memory to memory stick and push menu and you are done!
Posted on Feb 28, 2010
There's a "Copy" command in the Memory Stick Tool menu you can use to copy photos from internal memory to memory card. For full details refer to page 52 of the manual.
Posted on May 25, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2015 | Android Cell Phones
Aug 27, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jun 07, 2012 | Nokia 5200 Cellular Phone
Jun 27, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Apr 09, 2010 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Jan 20, 2010 | Nokia 5200 Cellular Phone
Oct 22, 2009 | Nokia N97 Cell Phone
Jun 21, 2008 | Nokia 3100
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!