Question about Acer Aspire Notebook
You must uninstall the software , and install again use the CD for setup, and try again. See if the driver in in system properties in control panel, and then tab hardware look device manager the driver printer is installed? If not download from the supplier printer and installed.Run the antivirus+antimalware+ update the window+update your browser: firexfox, i.e or safari.etc
God bless you
Posted on Jul 30, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To resolve this problem, remove the affected filter drivers. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click StartStart button, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then click regedit in the Programs list.
User Account Control permission If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
2. Locate, and then click the following registry subkey:
Caution There can be many instances of the registry subkey that is mentioned in step 2. You must make sure that you are in the appropriate registry subkey before modifying the UpperFilters and the LowerFilters values. To verify that you are in the appropriate registry subkey, make sure that the Default data value is DVD/CD-ROM and the Class data value is CDROM.
3. In the right pane, right-click UpperFilters, and then click Delete.
4. Click Yes to confirm the removal of the UpperFilters registry entry.
5. In the right pane, right-click LowerFilters, and then click Delete.
6. Click Yes to confirm the removal of the LowerFilters registry entry.
7. Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2013 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5735 Notebook
Feb 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 18, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Oct 19, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 11, 2008 | Acer ASPIRE 3680-2022 Notebook
Nov 30, 2011 | Acer Aspire Notebook
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: