Question about Televison & Video
See this details, and fix it. God bless you
LVDS poor connection 2)Connector, clean it and tight very well the connector. see the flow chart
Posted on Jul 30, 2013
Testimonial: "the is is a METZ tv but the upper card in the top of screen is a LG PHILIPS one. if you need more information then tell me. Thanks "
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2017 | Vizio XVT553SV 55 in. LCD TV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jan 25, 2010 | Sony KP-46WT510 46" Rear Projection HDTV
Dec 29, 2009 | Konka K2568U 25" TV
Jun 02, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 24, 2009 | Samsung DynaFlat TXN2668WHF 26" TV
Apr 22, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2007 | Mitsubishi WD-62725 62" Rear Projection...
Sep 19, 2007 | Emerson EWF2704 TV
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!