Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I cant get my new printer to work on my new laptop
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp photosmart C3150
Hi it is the issue with the Print spooler
please refresh it :-
Posted on May 27, 2008
Download and install this Critical Update for your printer directly from HP.
There have been cases where if the PC is turned off or goes into hibernate this can occur. To work around this issue the "HP CUE DeviceDescovery Service" must be disabled:
1) Click on the "Start Menu" icon on the bottom left corner of the screen, type "services.msc" in the "Start Search" edit box, and hit enter. This will trigger Vista to pop-up a "User Account Control" dialog to prompt for permission to continue. Click "Continue" to allow Vista to open the Services management console application.
2) The Services management console application is made up of 2 panels. The right panel contains a list of all services available on the system. Scroll thru this list and look for a service called "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service".
3) Right-click on "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service" and select "Properties" to open the "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service Properties" dialog.
4) From the "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service Properties" dialog, click on the "General" tab. If the "Service status" shows that the service has started, click on the "Stop" button to force the service to stop.
5) Change the "Start type" to "Disabled" and click on the "OK" button on the bottom of the dialog to apply the changes.
1. Set the printer to a static IP address
2. Logon to the machine as the administrator or with admin rights.
3. Remove/Reinstall the printer using the IP address
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Yoy must instal ldriver first BEFORE plugging it in, follow instructions from there, also is full insrtuctions on the driver disk you can print out.
Posted on Feb 24, 2010
check if they r are any documents r pending in the print que, u can try to cancell all the print job. also u can check the printer port, if the ip add is correct, & if u need the driver u can log in to hp.com & get the driver
Posted on Mar 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2016 | HP Photo Smart 7525 e All-In-One Ink Jet...
Jul 28, 2016 | HP Photosmart 7520 All-in-One Color Inkjet...
May 23, 2014 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 03, 2014 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One InkJet...
May 27, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 09, 2013 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 04, 2012 | HP Photosmart D110a Wireless E-all-in-one...
Oct 03, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 16, 2008 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!