Question about Plantronics Cs540 Wireless Headset
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Plantronics Support Phone Number: 1-800-544-4660
Do not use the power button to sync.
To sync device, Press + button (volume) and Silver button (on boom) at simultaneously. LED Light will blink RED & BLUE. Device ID should appear on your screen.
Posted on Mar 12, 2008
when i charge my bluetooth, the light is red for a few minutes but it goes out and its not charging anymore. Please help
Posted on Apr 28, 2009
SOURCE: Headset has static
Perform a reset on the headset. Hold down the mute button (the dial on the back of the headset needs to be pushed straight in), and at the same time hold down the call answer button until you see the green light on the headset blink a few times. Release both the mute button and the call answer button. See if it works now. If it doesn't, try a re-subscription (should be available in the manual).
Posted on Apr 28, 2009
SOURCE: plantronics cs55 problem
Turn on the wireless headset as soon as the HL10 lifter picks up the headset. Remember to press the call answer switch. A steady green light should come on the base and the wireless headset should have a small green blinking light on, on its side.
* Make sure your hand receiver is off the hook when using the headset. Also check that you hear a dial tone on the handset/hand receiver before turning on the headset.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
You may need to re-subscribe the headset.
NOTE: Before re-subscribing the system make sure the IntelliStand switch (on the right side of the charging base) is in the "_" position and NOT the "=" position.
The headset and the base unit are supplied subscribed to each other. However, if you wish to use a replacement headset with the base unit (or if you lose your connection to the base unit), then you must re-subscribe as follows:
1. Return the headset to the charging base.
2. Press and hold both the + and - buttons on the back of the charging base until the red light on the front of the base starts to flash.
3. Let go of both buttons. The red light should continue to flash.
4. Press the mute switch (black wheel on the top of the headset) straight down until a green light appears on the headset, then let go of the wheel, and the light should remain on the headset.
5. Resubscription is finished when the red light on the base is fully illuminated and the green light on the headset disappears.
6. Remove the headset from the charging base lift telephone handset/press headset button if not using a handset lifter. The headset and base should now be connected.
7. If this procedure does not resolve your issue to try a system reset.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2017 | Plantronics Radio Communications
Dec 22, 2012 | Cell Phones
Nov 07, 2011 | Plantronics S11 Headset
Aug 26, 2011 | Plantronics Voyager 500A Deskphone Adapter...
Jun 10, 2011 | Plantronics S12 Headset
May 05, 2011 | Plantronics CS70 Wireless Headset
Mar 03, 2011 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
Dec 05, 2010 | Plantronics Voyager PRO Bluetooth Headset
Jan 14, 2008 | Plantronics 510 Voyager Headset - PLN-510...
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: