Question about Panasonic SC-HC55 Micro system with iPhone / iPod cradle, Stereo Sound Output Mode, CD, USB-host Media Content Source, CD-RW, CD-R Media Type, MP3 Supported Digital Audio Standards, Radio tuner - AM/FM - digital Type, 45 preset stations Preset Station Qty, 15
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
sorry, it seems that they have no manual for this model online yet. however, the procedure to reset handsets might work if you go to page 35 of the manual ("http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/KXTG1032.pdf") good luck!
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
1. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
2. Press and hold down select and the red button together until the red light at the top of your Sky remote control flashes twice.
3. Press tv again
Then enter the remote control code using the number keypad. The red light will flash twice if a valid code has been entered.
Panasonic Code: 0051
4. Point your Sky remote control at your TV and press the Power button. If this turns the off as you'd expect, then the tv should be set, press Select and the remote should work
5. If the TV does not turn off press tv, then press the Power button again, repeat this process until the TV turns off, when the TV turns off press Select.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
Three digit universal remote codes to check with Panaonic TV are:
003/ 054/ 055/ 062/ 070/ 148/ 149/ 170/ 171
Four digit to check with are:
0171 0148 0054 0170 0062 0374 0381 0437 0950 0003 0070
Direct Code Entry
Posted on Jul 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2015 | Apple iPhone 5
Nov 04, 2013 | Jabra Cell Phones
1. When you turn on your Samsung Bluetooth
headset for the first time, it proceeds into pairing
2. If you have paired the headset with other
Bluetooth devices, make sure that the headset
is off. Press and hold the Multi-Function button
until the blue indicator light stays solid blue after
3. Set your Bluetooth phone to discover the headset
by following your phone's guide. Typically, the
steps involve going to a 'Setting', 'Connection',
or 'Bluetooth' menu on your phone and then
selecting the option to discover Bluetooth devices.
4. Your phone will find the Samsung headset and
ask if you want to pair with it. Confirm this by
pressing the Yes or OK key.
5. Enter a passkey or PIN, 0000 (4 zeros), then
press the Yes or OK key.
6. If pairing was successful, the indicator light will
flash in blue 10 times rapidly before going to
flashing every 3 seconds. If unsuccessful, the
light remains on, and you will need to re-attempt
7. When you turn on your headset after pairing
with the phone, the headset is automatically
connected to the phone.
8. When you turn on your phone after pairing with
the headset, the phone is connected to the
headset by pressing the Multi-Function button.
Jun 01, 2011 | Samsung SGH-U600 Cellular Phone
Apr 01, 2011 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
Jan 12, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3GS Black (16 GB)
Oct 14, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Aug 14, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 06, 2010 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Feb 07, 2010 | Cardo S-800 Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
Jan 12, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: