Question about Samsung Galaxy Europa Gt-i5500 - Ebony Black 3 Smartphone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you will have to do a master reset....you will loose everything on the phone....it is important that you create a google profile, which will back up all your contacts....
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
SOURCE: i forgot my samsung
Hi there, if 1234 and 0000 are not work try code *2767*3855#
If fail, please visit below websites : www.muskurahat.us/mobile/samsung_tricks_and_tips.asp
www.ehow.com > Electronics > Cell Phones > Reset Phone
Posted on Feb 21, 2011
You can perform a factory reset of the phone by:
-Turn the power off.
-Hold the Volume Down button
-Press and release the Power button
You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
-Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
-Press and release the Power button
-Confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
-If you selected YES, all data will be deleted from the Samsung Galaxy S.
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jun 02, 2013 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Apr 03, 2013 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
Dec 27, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 06, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Factory Unlocked...
Oct 26, 2012 | Samsung Boost Mobile Galaxy Prevail...
May 09, 2012 | LG Optimus M Ms690 Metro Pcs silver Fair...
Oct 28, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jun 14, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
Feb 17, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: