Question about Computers & Internet
Rencently my friend's Dell Studio 1737 battery adapter failed which she bought no the internet . Instead of panicking, or in your frustration,I wonder How to Find the Best Dell Studio 1737 battery on the Internet?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can try the steps below and this definately should fix the issue.
Download and install the latest touchpad driver:
Uninstall the touchpad driver:
1. Click the Start button, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel window appears, double-click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
3. Locate the software for your keyboard or mouse in the list below.
• Microsoft IntelliPoint software
• Logitech software
• DellTouch software
• Synaptics software
• Alps software
• Set Point software
4. Click to highlight the device name and then click the Remove button.
5. Follow the prompts to uninstall the input device driver/software.
Download and Install the Latest Touchpad Driver Available:
Please follow the link below to install the latest touchpad driver.
1. Locate “Input device drivers” and click on (+) sign next to it.
2. Select “Touchpad”, click Download Now. You may receive a warning and an option to run or save the file.
3. Click Save.
4. When the Save As window appears, designate a folder (desktop) to save the file that is being downloaded, and then click Save.
5. When the download is complete, go to desktop and locate the same file.
6. Right click on it and run as administrator.
7. Click on allow and follow the simple instructions to update the touchpad driver.
Please do not forget to rate the solution.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
My best guess is, if they crackle with the speakers but not the headfones, then replace the speakers. Must be a lose wire or something of that nature.
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
BIOS password is NOT able to be Cleared by taking battery out, is stored in NVR. Is impossible to hack, crack, unless get special DELL code. Must contact DELL. provide proof of ownership, a receipt etc, then they will send you special code to enter. OR look for pay For site on internet.
Posted on Apr 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2013 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Oct 22, 2012 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Oct 19, 2012 | Dell Studio 1737 (Studio 1737-RubyR) PC...
Jun 22, 2012 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Jun 19, 2011 | Dell Studio 1737 (Studio 1737-RubyR) PC...
Jan 22, 2011 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Jan 19, 2011 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Sep 12, 2010 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Apr 04, 2010 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Feb 25, 2010 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!