Question about Exercise & Fitness
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) LUBE THE deck belt, this happen because the lack of maintenance, Maybe your have the deck WORN, and you need replacement
2) Lube the rollers bearing.
3) test the bearing from main motor, need repair.
4) see if there are some loose parts inside.
5) Lube the gear and shaft elevation motor
God bless you
Posted on Jul 28, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2016 | Exercise & Fitness
Oct 28, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 18, 2013 | Canon imageRUNNER 5000 Copier
Nov 22, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Jul 27, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Oct 07, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 25, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 2200
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!