Well F2 error codeis on a variety of Sharp copiers, the F2 error code would normally be accompanied by a sub code that indicates the fault, You may please check out the following -
- F2 with sub code 00 - Toner Sensor problem, ID pattern reading error;
- F2 with sub code 02 - Toner Motor problem, check toner dispenser motor;
- F2 with sub code 31 - Image Density error, Check the light level or the drum surface reflectivity;
- F2 with sub code 32 - Drum Mark sensor, missing/dislocated mark or sensor faulty. Sensor cannot scan mark properly;
- F2 with sub code 33 - grid voltage wrong, either too high or too low;
- F2 with sub code 35 - grid voltage correction will not work during simulation;
- F2 with sub code 37 - drum mark sensor adjustment required.
You may post further comments for more help or information......
Thanks for using FixYa!!