Question about Cameras
There is usually a category in settings that will let you transfer the data back and forth
Posted on Jul 28, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Ensure memory card is inside camera.
1. Turn on camera.
2. Press Review button on back of camera
3. Then Press Menu Button on back of camera
4. Select "Image Storage" option (by depressing the joystick on RHS of back of camera).
5. Select "Internal Memory" option (by depressing the joystick on RHS).
6. Select "Continue"
7. Press Menu button.
8. Press "Review" button
9. Press "Review" button again.
10. Press "Menu" button.
11. Scroll down to "Copy" and select this option by depressing the joystick.
12. Scroll down to "All", then select by depressing the joystick.
13. Contents should now copy over from internal memory to SD card.
14. Don't forget to reselect Auto detection of SD card afterward. This is done by turning camera off then back on again. Press "Review". Press "Menu". Select "Image Storage". Select "Auto". Select "Continue".
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
Set the image storage setting of the camera to Internal.
Once it is set to internal, put the card in the camera and press review.
Copy the pictures from the internal memory to the card.
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
How do I transfer pictures from the internal memory of my KODAK Digital Camera to a memory card? Answer :
Follow these steps:
Posted on Jan 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2016 | Cell Phones
Dec 13, 2015 | Kyocera Cell Phones
Dec 28, 2014 | Cameras
May 01, 2014 | Kyocera Echo Smartphone Sprint
May 01, 2014 | Cell Phones
Feb 04, 2014 | Kyocera Milano
Jul 28, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jul 01, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jun 02, 2013 | Kyocera Milano
Nov 29, 2012 | Kyocera Milano
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!