Question about Microwave Ovens
Follow this steps and fix it. God bless you
1. No power to outlet (overload or fault in microwave or other appliance).
2. Blown main fuse - likely due to other problems.
3. Open thermal protector or thermal fuse.
4. Defective controller or its power supply.
5. Clock needs to be set before other functions will operate (some models).
Posted on Jul 28, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2013 | Proctor Silex 0.7 cu. ft. Microwave Oven...
Sep 20, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 02, 2011 | Magic Chef MCM1290A Microwave Oven
Jul 18, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 13, 2009 | Welbilt MR755T Microwave Oven
Nov 11, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
May 05, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 20, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Sep 23, 2006 | Samsung SMH7159 Microwave Oven
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!