Question about Sharp Comfort Touch AF-R120EX Air Conditioner
Trying to clean condenser coil cant get to screws
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Air condition problem
An E1 error is automatically generated after the AC runs for so many hours to remind you to clean the filter. The manual says to clean filter and unplug unit, then plug unit back in and code will be reset.
Posted on Aug 02, 2007
This is a reminder to clean the air filter. It happens every 720 hours of operation. Here are the steps to get it back up and running:
1. Power down the air conditioner using the "power" button on the front panel.
2. Unplug the air conditioner from the wall socket.
3. Hold the front panel "power" button down and plug the air conditioner in. Continue to hold the power button down as the machine goes through a brief test sequence (fan & compressor each come on briefly, etc). There is a "beep" sound at the end of the test sequence, and the machine will be off. At this point, you can release the power button.
4. Unplug the air conditioner.
5. Plug the air conditioner back in.
6. Congratulations! You should now be able to operate the air conditioner normally for another 720 hours, but only if you followed the instructions above EXACTLY.
Posted on Jul 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2012 | Sharp AF-S80FX Air Conditioner
Jul 23, 2011 | Sharp Comfort Touch AF-R120EX Air...
E1-Automatic filter clean
Turn the air conditioner OFF and
unplug it. NOTE: The air conditioner must be unplugged for the automatic
filter clean timer to reset.
Clean the filter. See the Care and Cleaning section in your use&care manual. After cleaning, replace the filter and plug the air conditioner back in.
Jul 22, 2011 | Sharp AF-S100FX Comfort Touch Air...
Jun 27, 2010 | Sharp Comfort Touch AF-R120EX Air...
Aug 06, 2009 | Sharp AF-S100FX Comfort Touch Air...
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!