Question about RIM Blackberry Curve 9320 Smartphone - Black
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Welcome to Fixya
Please follow the procedure below:
1. Insert SIM card.
2. Power phone on and turn off the radio (turn Wireless Off option).
3. Select Settings, then Options and then select Advanced Options.
4. Scroll down and select SIM Card.
5. Hold down the ALT key and type "MEPD" (this does not display on the
6. Hold down the ALT key and type "MEP2" (this does not display on the
7. Enter the Unlock Code you purchased
8. Press Enter.
9. Reboot Device. Device is now unlocked.
Thank you for using Fixya!
Posted on Jul 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2015 | HTC Wildfire S Smartphone
Dec 31, 2014 | Cell Phones
Dec 15, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 31, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jun 03, 2014 | Cell Phones
May 30, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jul 16, 2013 | Cell Phones
May 16, 2011 | Cell Phones
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: