Question about Computers & Internet
I had my levro 3 plugged into the computer to download books but when i unplugged it the screen went off and wont come back on. The blue light at the bottom comes on to show its charging but that is it. What happened and can i get it fixed???
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
well plug the charger into the phone with the battery still intact.....then remove the battery while the phone is still plugged in. then unplug the charger and plug it back in........place battery back into phone and then power it up. That worked for me.
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
There may be a problem with the charger, as this is what happened to me. If you bought the phone abroad and only received a 2-pin charger, it means that this has messed up the data on your phone. Because the chargers abroad can only hold up to 120volt, so if you have plugged it into a shaver socket or into a two-pin converter which gives you a 3-pin, it will still mess up your phone. I recommend you take it to a shop to fix. It cost me £25 to fix, but it's working fine now.
Posted on Apr 28, 2009
Try hard reset: pressing and holding the calendar and iTask buttons and doing a soft reset for 2 seconds.
Hard resetting a WM 5 HX 4700 is to press and hold the Contacts and Mail buttons and then doing a soft reset. The boot screen will popup with a message “To perform a clean reset, which will clear all data in memory, press the [Calendar] button”
If that fails, try upgrading to wm 6 or wm 6.1 then downgrading afterwards.
I've upgraded from wm2003SE to wm6.1 alkor rc2.2 rom.
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
The issue might be with the Book. Let me know whether you havedownloaded the book from the Reader Store. If it from the Reader Store, try downloading tjhe book once again, and then transfer iot to the Reader again. That should resolve the issue. If the issue occurs with all the books, it seem s that the issue is with the Readrer and in that case, try performing a soft reset by pressing the RESET button using a sharp-pointed object. That shouldf resolve ths issue. If the issue still persists, perform a hard reset and then send the Reader for service to trhe Sony Service Center (If the issue still persists). Please follow the link to get it repaired: http://eservice.sony.com
Posted on Jan 19, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank you very much for your suggestions, they really helped!"
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2016 | Kobo eReader
Mar 14, 2015 | Kobo 6" eReader Touch Edition
Mar 14, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 23, 2012 | Curtis Klu 7-inch Touch Screen Mobile...
1. Open mass storage device in Finder
2 . Click GO from the top menu
3. Click Go to folder
4. Type in .kobo (include the period).
5. .kobo folder will open
6. Transfer the KoboRoot.tgz file you downloaded to the .kobo folder
7. Once the file has transferred, safely eject the eReader
8. Turn off the eReader
9. Turn on the eReader
10. The eReader will take up to 10 minutes to start up, please be patient and do not reset or power off the eReader in any way.
11. Once the eReader restarts, it will have the latest version (v2.0) installed. You can verify this by pressing the menu button, selecting Settings and looking at the Version number.
ON A PC:
1. Open mass storage device in Windows Explorer
2. Ensure hidden folders are visible (different for different Windows versions)
XP: Go to My Computer > Tools menu
> Folder Options > View Tab > Advanced Settings > Hidden
Files and Folders > Show hidden files and folders. Press OK all the
Vista and Windows 7: Start > Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab > Click Show Hidden files and folders > OK
3. Open .kobo folder in the mass storage window
4. Transfer the KoboRoot.tgz file you downloaded to the .kobo folder
5. Once file has transferred, safely eject the eReader
6. Turn the eReader off
7. Turn the eReader on
8. The eReader will take up to 10 minutes to start up, please be patient and do not reset or power off the eReader in any way.
9. Once the eReader restarts, it will have the latest version (v2.0) installed. You can verify this by pressing the menu button, selecting Settings and looking at the Version number.
Sep 04, 2011 | Sharper Image Literati Reader 16375680042...
Aug 27, 2011 | Velocity Micro Cruz Reader R101 Tablet PC
Mar 12, 2011 | PANDIGITAL Digital Book 843967071153...
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: