Question about Philips Magnavox 13MT143S 13" TV
There is nothing you can do, as this is how this set works. You will need to get a new set if you want the other stations.Good Luck.
Posted on Aug 31, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2014 | Standard (CRT) Televisions
Jan 09, 2011 | Craig CTV-41331 13" TV
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Jan 03, 2010 | Toshiba 27AF44 27" TV
Jun 03, 2009 | Standard (CRT) Televisions
May 06, 2009 | RCA F32648 32" TV
May 01, 2009 | Sony Standard (CRT) Televisions
Mar 04, 2008 | Konka K1938U 19" TV
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: