Question about Televison & Video
Open the r.control clean the keypads from dirty, corrosion, bad contacts with contacts cleaner solvent, and fix it.
same with the contacts batteries ,and put new batteries. and try again. if the problem persist you have a faulty Syscom see the diagram attached.
God bless you
Posted on Jul 28, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video
Jul 06, 2017 | Televison & Video
Jan 06, 2014 | Sony DVP-CX860 Multi-disc DVD Player
Nov 19, 2012 | RCA CRK76TE1 UNIVERSAL REMOTE - With...
1. Turn on the device that you want to set.
2. Look for the brand name under the specific device listing provided.
(Note: You will notice that some brands will have more than one 3-digit code. During the
code input process, you may have to try more than one 3-digit code that will match your
device brand and model.)
3. Aim the remote control at the device and press down and hold CODE SEARCH button for
at least 3 seconds until the red LED lights up solid red.
4. Press the device button for the item you wish to program, e.g. TV, DVD, VCR, etc. and the
LED light will blink once and then remain solid red.
5. Using the number keys, enter the 1 st set of 3-digit codes from the list. You will notice
that each number that you press, the LED will blink once. After you have entered the
3rd digit, the red LED will turn off indicating that the code was recognized for the device.
(NOTE: If the code entered was not compatible, the red LED will flash several times.
You will then need to repeat Step 3. You have 30 seconds to enter a code.)
6. After the red LED light has turned off. Press the ON/OFF key. If the device you are trying
to program powers off, then you have found the correct code. If the device does not
power off, then you will need to repeat the process again from Step 3, using another
7. Make a note of the 3-digit code for future use.
Feb 24, 2011 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Jan 29, 2011 | RCA L42WD22 42 in. LCD Television
Sep 21, 2010 | RCA L42WD22 42 in. LCD Television
Feb 15, 2010 | RCA Televison & Video
Aug 28, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Mar 13, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-32S2000 32 in. LCD HDTV
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!