Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Hi, my phone has got two IMEI, the first one (8663580114782235) and the second one (866358011472243). The children punched it trying to unlock it and I have locked it using pattern, the message displays on screen written as "Too many pattern attempts! To unkock, sign in with your Google account". A big problem is that I can sign in because I end up switched the Data connection off. Please I am stucked and I want to continue using my nice phone. My e-mail is email@example.com
Sign into your Google account using a computer. Since you managed to post this question, I assume you have access to a computer connected to the 'net.
Posted on Jul 27, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Due to network problem, the chat session got ended.. Am regretting for that. Still i want to assist u regarding this issue.
Posted on Sep 26, 2008
i had the same problem. you have to contact the phone company that provided the phone. when i got my w490 it was tmobile so i had to contact them, they then emailed me the number.
Posted on Jan 17, 2009
SOURCE: unlocking motorola rokr e8
call your service company (i.e. sprint tmobile, altell.) they can provide you with a code or they might be able to get you a whole new phone... tmobile has done both for me….
Posted on May 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2011 | Samsung Lands Phones
May 03, 2011 | Nokia Computers & Internet
link the site for codes,then follow procedures below:
The procedure for unlocking your Cell phone is as follows:
1. Start your phone without your new SIM or any SIM card in it
2. Now hit *#06# on your cell phone. When you do it, your IMEI number, a unique global serial number for your cell phone shows up. Your IMEI number should be 15 digits.
3. Now, choose the model of your Cell phone. If you don't know your cell phone model number, you can always find out by removing the cell/battery of your phone. The model number along with the IMEI of the phone should be present.
4. Now, select the country and the operator the phone is locked to. For example "USA- T-Mobile"
5. You are now given the unlock codes for your cell phone. A lot of people have a problem punching in the alphabet p and w while entering the unlock codes. To enter the codes, here is a visual guide below as well as the step by step procedure
Step by Step guide to enter the unlock code for a cell phone
a. Push #
b. Push * 3 times in a second. (p will show)
c. Push * 4 times in a second.(w will show)
d. Push * 2 times in a second(+ will show)
e. Enter the code from below.
f. Push * 2 times in a second.(+ will show)
g. Enter the code number
Feb 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 05, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Jul 08, 2010 | Nokia Lands Phones
May 08, 2010 | Nokia X6 16GB Cell Phone
Dec 15, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jan 29, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jun 18, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
May 08, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Oct 09, 2016 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!