Question about Heating & Cooling
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: air conditioner remote
- check if the battery is still good
- check if the receiver of the unit is clean and no obstruction.
- Some of remote control have a reset switch, every time you change it with battery you have to reset it.
- Some of remote control have A and B selector at board and remote control, check this if they set at the same frequency.
- To check if the remote control still working you have to test your remote control to other unit with same model as yours. If its not working then replace your remote control. But if its working then you have to replace your receiver board.
- Some remote control have to be reconfigure so you have to read your manual.
Posted on Dec 29, 2007
SOURCE: We have a fujitsu reverse
Check if the remote control if still good, using the camera of your cellphone point remote control to the cellphone camera and press the "on" button of your remote and you can see the light emitting from your remote control transmitter. If the lights emits that means your remote control is good, if not means the remote control is defective.If the remote control still good try to press the RST or RESET button on your remote control and try. If wont works it means that the reciever board in the indoor unit is defective.
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
take your cellphone and turn on the camera,then put the remote in front of the cell and push any button.if you see the light of the remote to the cell then the remote is ok and the problem is to the eye of the plate.its a small plate in front of the split
Posted on May 29, 2009
I have a centrex split system which the inside unit is working but the outside one the motor is not working does anyone know why and where can i get parts from sice centrex no longer exists..
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2014 | Fujitsu AOU9RLS HALCYON Mini Split Outdoor...
Jun 29, 2014 | Fujitsu 18C1 Air Conditioner
Jul 24, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
May 23, 2010 | Mitsubishi MS09TW Air Conditioner
Jan 20, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Feb 11, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
Feb 11, 2009 | Samsung Heating & Cooling
Jan 31, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
Oct 22, 2008 | Hunter 52" Ceiling Fan With Light And...
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!