Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: nokia puk2 code remova
PUK it means pin unlocking key. so try ur service provider custmer care from other cell phone and tell ur mobile no, then u will get ur puk.no. it is eight digit no. which u will put in ur mobile while it ask fr puk no. then put ur pin no and repeat the same and u will able to use ur mobile phone. reply me if u get thru.
Posted on Jun 14, 2008
SOURCE: Need PUK2 code for CECT P168
Every PUK code is unique so nobody can tell you your PUK number, but i will tell you what you can do!
1) If you still have your packet that your Sim Card came in, you should find your PUK number in there, if you don't have the packet, please read bellow.
2) You must get a phone that is on the same network as your phone and call the networks Customer Care and ask them for your PUK number, they will ask you for your phone number, then they will tell you your PUK number. Once you have done this, you will be able to reset your Pin number so you will be able to go into your phone again.
Please also remember to give this solution a FixYa! rating if it helps you.
Posted on Aug 03, 2008
SOURCE: Pin2 blocked Puk2
You need to contact your cell phone service provider, they can give your PUK CODE when you provide your account details and when they have verified your identity.
Posted on Dec 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2012 | Cell Phones
on Sep 13, 2010 | Cell Phones
Apr 30, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 09, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Jan 19, 2011 | Sony Cell Phones
? Access codes
• The security code, supplied with the phone, helps to protect your phone against unauthorized use. The
preset code is 12345.
• The PIN code, supplied with the SIM card, helps to protect the card against unauthorized use.
• The PIN2 code, supplied with some SIM cards, is required to access certain services.
• PUK and PUK2 codes may be supplied with the SIM card. If you enter the PIN or PIN2 code incorrectly three
times in succession, you will be asked for the PUK or PUK2 code. If you do not have them, contact your local
Select Menu > Settings > Security settings to set how your phone uses the access codes and security settings.
Dec 14, 2010 | Nokia 1110 Cellular Phone
Jul 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 19, 2009 | AT&T LG CU720 Cell Phone - Silver
Feb 11, 2009 | Nokia 1110i Cellular Phone
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!