Question about Televison & Video
What is the code to align a sabre tv to a hopper from dish
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Emerson tv remote code
I have ask some help from our friends and they also have problems regarding this type of TV... But try this one
Quotes from friends:
1. "The universal remote that came with my Motorola HD cable box worked fine"
2. chat sessions
3. Chat session find jcut92
Ask the vendor for a code, if they don't give you return the TV , it lacks technical support... Believe me or else face more problems in the days to come.
I'm sorry, there's lo luck... Fixya me instead...
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
Here is a list of remote codes for Emerson TV: 004 009 014 023 024 025 026 027 030 032 033 034 035 036 037 038 039 040 041 042 043 045 046 049 053 116 135 147 177 179
Give them each a try (a pain I know) and please rate me if they work!
Posted on May 06, 2008
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
The word from RCA technical support is that the remote for the L32HD31R operates on a different frequency and there is currently NO universal remote on the market that will work with the set. They say that they have plans to market a universal remote and that they are working with other manufactuers of remotes but there is no resolution or time frame available. In short, you will have to use two remotes and keep checking the RCA website for a breakthrough.
I'm not sure that I would have bought the TV if I'd known.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2017 | Sabre Televison & Video
Mar 25, 2014 | DISH Network Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR
Dec 30, 2012 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Sep 01, 2012 | Vizio E470VA 47 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Apr 25, 2012 | Philips Televison & Video
Apr 07, 2012 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Sep 07, 2011 | Sabre LCT371BKA LCD TV
May 24, 2009 | Sabre LCT371BKA LCD TV
Nov 23, 2008 | Televison & Video
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: