Question about Apex Digital Televison & Video
I have an Apex AT-2002 television that is stuck in standby mode. The original remote, I have discovered, somehow has shorted out and no longer works. Is there any way that I can regain the use of my television?
A universal remote control might not work with this set properly. You should try to buy its original one.
Posted on Jul 27, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Press the (function or F) button and the mute button at the same time. This will unlock the screen and allow you to view the channel as desired. • If your TV asks for a 4-digit code or password please enter 3308 or 6688 to unlock the screen or reset any preset rating levels..
Please rate this Fixya solution
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
SOURCE: philips universal remote codes
Hi Troysingleto. The code can depend on what model of URC you have. According to a site I found by Googling, the code for Apex TVs on one common URC from Philips is 044. Here are the steps to input it directly:
1. Press and hold the Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc). The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 3 digit code (044) . Note: after a valid code entry, the red indicator turns off. For an invalid code, the red indicator flashes.
4. With your device on, press CHANNEL Up. If the device responds, no further programming is required. Note: If some buttons do not operate your equipment, try one of the other codes for your brand.
If that code does not work, you can still find the code using this manual procedure first posted on FixYa by cptnkirk4064:
1. Manually turn on device to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator light stays on, then release it.
3. Press and quickly release the desired code button (TV, VCR, etc). The red indicator light should blink once.
4.Press the "Channel Up" button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until thedevice to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator light shouldblink off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot therequired code, press the "Channel Down" button to backtrack through thelibrary until the device changes channel. Pressing "Channel Up" changesdirection again.
5. Press and release "Mute" button to install the code.
If you wish to actually identify the code once this has been done, this is the procedure:
1. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light blinks and then stays on.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The red indicator light goes off.
4.To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressedin "Step 2" press each numeric key from 1-9 in turn. When the redindicator light blinks off, the number you pressed is the first digitfor the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit,repeat "Step 4," this time when the red indicator light blinks off,this is the second digit in your number.
6. Repeat again for the third digit in your code number.
Once I find out the code for my TV or DVD player, I write it on a small piece of paper (make sure to note which unit code is for!) and tape it to the inside of the lid to the battery compartment for future reference.
Best of luck!
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
i am not familiar with your tv but i can say that there is a micro that control most functin of your tv,have a tech check your tv for repair
Posted on Jul 12, 2009
SOURCE: I need a code to
Hello!! All you need to do is follow the link that I provided below. That will walk you through a power scan, where the remote scans the codes on the tv, until it reaches the right one. It is simple and quick!!!
DISH Network Customer Service
Posted on Jan 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2015 | Televison & Video
Aug 05, 2013 | JVC HD-52G787 52" Projection Television
Jun 22, 2011 | Apex Digital GT2015DV 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
May 08, 2010 | Apex Digital AT2402 24" TV
Feb 11, 2010 | Apex Digital AT2702 27" TV
Oct 07, 2008 | Apex Digital GT2015DV 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Mar 06, 2008 | Fujitsu Plasmavision P42VCA30EH 42 in....
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: