Question about Samsung Televison & Video
Hi, I have a bought a Samsung UE37ES6710 TV and a HW-F355 2.1 bluetooth soundbar from John lewis recently. Can they be connected wirelessly via soundshare? The salesman indicated they could, however i have heard that its only later models that are compatible?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Samsung 40" Full HD LCD
Resetting the TV
If the buttons on the remote AND the buttons on the TV case do not work (channels do not change and you cannot open or navigate the menu), the TV has stopped responding. Reset the TV as follows:
Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can save time.
1. Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet.
2. Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...)
3. Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV.
5. Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again.
6. Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the TV.
hope this may help;
DON'T FORGET TO RATE:
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
You can connect any laptop to any TV with an SVGA port by use of a pair of Baluns. These run about $49 each; you need two. Try MCM.com. They have several models. As long as your LCD has an SVGA or VGA monitor input the baluns will emable you to send a signal from laptop to display.
Posted on May 07, 2009
1. Ensure the TV is set to "home" mode in the user menu. If set to "Shop" it will not retain audio settings change
2. verify that the Audio out from the PC is working. Use a set of headphones just to verify
3. Triple check that you have the audio input assigned to the correct HDMI input
4. after doing these if it still doesn't work, I would suspect the Software update had a side affect that phillips is not aware of. Since this function would probably be missed by Phillips software testers, it is highly likely that this is possible. Contact phillips and let them troubleshoot the problem with you. Let them know it happed after you did the update also and let them know that you have verified the audio out from the PC.
Posted on May 22, 2009
SOURCE: Samsung LN-R408D - No Picture
My Mom's LNR408D also had sound but no picture. I was able to fix it by soldering in a jumper wire across a blown (1.5A ???) SMD picofuse on the "T-Con" board.
Consider attempting this ONLY if you: 0) Know enough to avoid the potentially fatal High Voltage parts of the power supply board!!!
1) Are a fearless hackazoid 2) know what you're doing with a soldering iron and teensie SMD parts 3) are gonna throw the busted thing out anyway so you have nothing to lose and won't be sad if you screw something up.
4) Know enough to avoid the potentially FATAL High Voltage parts of the power supply board!!!!!
This board is at the top center under a close fitting RF shield. The suspect part was labeled "CP" on the board and marked with "P" on the part. It is visible above the right-center of the connector from the main board. An ohmmeter showed it as open, so I bypassed it with a jumper wire from connector VIN to the hot side of C13. One image shows the suspect part and the jumper in place.
The other shows the TCON board placement top-center (under its RF shield). With care, it seems possible to test the fuse and put the jumper in place without removing the shield. (Obviously don't touch anything else with the VOM leads!)
Thanks to ZORBUS and Steve's TV and Electronics for the idea.
Posted on Sep 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Samsung HW-F450 2.1-Channel Soundbar...
Dec 29, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Feb 10, 2015 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 24, 2015 | Sharp Aquos Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2015 | Samsung 2.1 Dolby Digital Wireless...
Jan 04, 2015 | Samsung 2.1 Dolby Digital Wireless...
Dec 02, 2014 | Samsung Televison & Video
Nov 30, 2013 | Mitsubishi WD-62527 62 in. LCD Projection...
Jan 08, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 09, 2012 | Samsung HW-E550 Crystal Surround Air Track...
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!