I have had the Razer Edge for about 3 days now and are already experiencing problems. I installed all the necessary material for it so all that is okay. The problem started when I was browsing the internet. My Edge froze, causing all of Windows 8 and its programs to freeze as well. Whenever I attempt to turn it on, all that pops up is the Razer loading screen and never goes to any other screen. Please help me. I really don't want to spend any extra money on trying to get this thing fixed.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
However, sometimes when it locks up you can't tell because the screen goes dark, either ... it's already on but is locked up and thus won't charge or work properly. ... 15 minutes to make sure it gets enough charge, and then try turning it on again. ... If this tip (or anything else on my site) helps solve your Kindle Fire problem ...
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, MY FISHER DIGITAL TABLET 7.1 HAS FROZE ON THE INTRODUCTORY SCREEN, I HAVE TRIED THE HOLD VOLUME BUTTON DOWN+POWER BUTTON AND STILL DOES NOT WORK, I HAVE HELD THE POWER BUTTON, PLEASE HELP ME! I HAVE ONLY HAD IT 2 DAYS! :(
I have same prob. Got through to help desk after 3/4hr on hold. Apparently server in the US has crashed so everyone is experiencing problems with the Kidstar mode. Our tablet used to be OK too but now not. Guy I spoke to said he's hoping server should be fixed by tom pm. He didn't seem to know what was going on to be honest. It all seems a bit odd. Hope this answer of some help.
You will have to do a factory reset, which will restore the default settings on your device.
1) With the device powered off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
2) When you see the Samsung logo, release the Power button, but continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears.
3) Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. Press Home to choose the selection.
4) Press Volume Up to continue.