Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Switch on the TV set
2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again
5) Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV (try 0206)
6) The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1
7) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
8) Press select to store this setting If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful. This will scan the codes used for a particular make of TV.
Posted on Mar 15, 2011
Your power supply board is dead, u know basic electronics' and soldering? Most of the times, the power supply board just have dead leakages gases capacitors.These capacitors always bulges up on it top,or puff up on it top.Replaced these gases leakages capacitors will get your TV power stable,and work again.Or tries websites like Shopjimmy.com,Ebay.com to buy a whole refurbish power supply board for the replacement.
I hope this will helpout ......
Posted on Jun 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2012 | RCA CRK76TE1 UNIVERSAL REMOTE - With...
Sep 08, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Aug 25, 2011 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Jul 18, 2011 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 24, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jun 18, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Apr 13, 2011 | Hannspree ST42DMSB 42 in. LCD TV
Dec 12, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 25, 2010 | Hannspree 28" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HD...
May 30, 2010 | Hannspree 28" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HD...
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!