Question about Hyundai Heating & Cooling
Having trouble syncing a generic general electric universal remote to a window unit hyundai air conditioner after losing ac remote. please help!
You will need the codes that came with the general remote to match the Hyundai. Hyundai air conditioners may run the same codes as LG, Sharp , Daewoo so try the codes for those as well if you don't have luck with the Hyundai code
Posted on Oct 19, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: air conditioner remote
- check if the battery is still good
- check if the receiver of the unit is clean and no obstruction.
- Some of remote control have a reset switch, every time you change it with battery you have to reset it.
- Some of remote control have A and B selector at board and remote control, check this if they set at the same frequency.
- To check if the remote control still working you have to test your remote control to other unit with same model as yours. If its not working then replace your remote control. But if its working then you have to replace your receiver board.
- Some remote control have to be reconfigure so you have to read your manual.
Posted on Dec 29, 2007
HI , LISTEN MY AIR CONDITIONER DOES NOT START. CORD,THE POWER-TEMP CARD OR WHAT ELSE IT HAPPENED IN A LIGHT OUTIGE. THANKYOU. IT A KENMORE 18,000
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
I have that model Air conditioner with remote. Although the remote is marked Admiral thats the only identifying marks on the outside. Here are pictures of the remote.
Battery Compartment Cover
Here is what is printed on the battery compartment cover label.
SHUNDE HUA AO
ELECTRONICS CO., LTD
Drawing No: DF11F1-01 (AL) KYK-1801
Part No: 814011422
Hope this helps. You might try a company called Vance Baldwin they usually carry a large inventory of remote replacements for all kinds of applicances. Had to get a remote for my Panasonic DVD player and it was only $12.00 (brand new)
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2016 | Haier hwr10xc6 Air Conditioner
Nov 26, 2014 | Fujitsu Heating & Cooling
Mar 29, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 19, 2013 | Heating & Cooling
Aug 07, 2011 | Frigidaire FAM156R1A Wall/Window Air...
Jul 02, 2011 | General Electric Heating & Cooling
Nov 29, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Jul 16, 2010 | General Electric AJCS12DCC...
Nov 17, 2006 | Soleus KFS-12GW Air Conditioner
Feb 16, 2017 | Hyundai Heating & Cooling
Jan 10, 2015 | Hyundai Heating & Cooling
220 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: