Question about RCA RP5430 Clock Radio
My clock was unplugged for a couple days now it just flashes the time, but the time is wrong. I have the time zone setting correct but it still is wrong...what do i do?
Slide the switch with a lock, wake 1, wake 2 and clock to the clock position. Using the backwards and forwards buttons get time to the correct time. When correct time is reached, slide the switch to the lock position. Time will now be set.
Manual can be found in PDF form from RCA here: http://support.rcaaudiovideo.com/Downloads.ashx?prodid=56&mediaid=620&force=true&file=products/RP5430/media/RP5430_UMEN.pdf
Posted on Jul 14, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2016 | Emerson Smart Set Alarm AM/FM Clock Radio...
on Jun 12, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
2. press "ADJUST" (this will switch the time zones)
3. when it is on the desired time zone, press "MODE" to return to the clock.
Mar 15, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Feb 03, 2011 | La Crosse Radio Controlled Atomic Clock
Nov 04, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Nov 03, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 21, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Mar 10, 2008 | RCA RP5420 Clock Radio
Nov 08, 2007 | Audio Players & Recorders
607 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!