- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I'd just like to confirm, are you trying to transfer or upload pictures from your mobile device/tablet or computer and upload it to Facebook? If yes, you can refer to the following steps:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Add Photos/Video" from your wall.
3. Select either "Upload Photos/Video" or "Create Photo Album".
4. The "Open" window will show up so you could locate the pictures that you'd like to upload or transfer to Facebook.
5. Select the picture(s) and click the "Open" button.
6. Enter the details you'd like to post and click on "Post" or "Post Photos".
However, if this is not what you're trying to do, please feel free to let me know the following info:
- The device (SD/memory card, laptop, mobile phone or tablet) where the photos are located.
- Are you trying to transfer/upload a single photo to your account or do you want to create an album?
Here's what you can try, log in to your gmail account on www.gmail.com. After log in successfully, on the top right side of the page click your gmail account and drop down menu will appear select "Create Profile" and then a new window or tab will appear, click "Create profile" again You will see your current profile. On the right side of your first and last name click "Add your photo" link and you will be given an option to choose how you will be uploading your photo. If your photo is in your computer click "Select a photo from your computer" button. Then find the folder where you save your photo. And then select the photo and then click "open". The uploading will start immediately.
If you have a USB cable you can connect it to your Desktop or Laptop first, or if you have Card reader, you can also insert the Memory card.
Then follow this step how to upload photos or pictures, create album in your Facebook account:
1. Go to your profile and click Photos under your profile picture. 2. In the top right corner of the screen, click the + Upload Photos button.
3. Click Select Photos then choose the photo files you want to upload. To upload multiple photos at once, hold down the Control button on your PC, or the Command button on your Mac, while clicking the image files.4. Click Open once you've selected your photos. 5. After you select photos to upload, you'll see a prompt to choose an album title, privacy setting for the album and photo quality. 6. A progress bar will show you the status of your upload. Once it's complete, click the blue Create an Album button and you'll be directed to the new album.
Do you have a ANTI-VIRUS installed on your computer? if so try disabling the firewall for about 30mins then try uploading photo's using facebook, if your able to upload photo's it means that your firewall need to be configured.
follow the below steps to successfully upload pictures on your facebook
when you log into your face book account, select the "Photos" link from the left navigation bar.
the "My Photos" link at the top of the page and then select "Create a
Photo Album" under the "My Photos" header on the next page.
Add the required album information such as the album name and privacy settings and click "Create Album."
the site. You will be taken to a window where you'll be able to look
through the photos on your computer (at left) and select the photos
you'd like to upload by clicking on a check box next to the picture and
on over to the "Try the Simple Uploader" link at the bottom of the
upload window. This will take you to a page that allows you to choose
your photos one by one rather than all at once. Make sure to agree to
To upload photos to your profile, follow the steps below: Option 1 - Using the new Java Uploader Upload photos to a new album - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Click "Create Album" - Browse and Check the photos you wish to upload from your computer - Click "Upload"
Add photos to existing album/s - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Select the album where you want the photo/s to be added - Click "Add Photos" - Browse and Check the photos you wish to upload from your computer - Click "Upload"
Option 2 - Using the HTML Uploader
Uploading photos to a new album - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Click "Create Album" - Click the HTML Uploader link at the bottom - Select files to upload then click browse - Click "Upload" Adding photos to existing album/s - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Select the album where you want the photo/s to be added - Click "Add Photos" - Click the HTML Uploader link at the bottom - Select files to upload then click browse - Click "Upload"