Question about Nike Clothing Accessories

Open Question

Rubber nose piece has split - Nike Clothing Accessories

Posted by Anonymous on


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 103 Answers

SOURCE: I have a pair similar

you can certainly replace your nose piece bridge by taking your cool sunglasses to the show room where you brought with the bill they have given you but you should have warrente or you need to pay for it but it wont cost much . or you can vist the site below ,for reparing your sunglass

Posted on Dec 02, 2010

  • 85 Answers

SOURCE: replace rubber nose pieces

use small pin or maybe hairpin to unclog the said rubber.

Posted on Feb 02, 2011

  • 32 Answers

SOURCE: replace rubber on nose pieces

go to an opticians and it will only cost a few pence and they will replace them and fit them so they sit snug for you
hope this helps

Posted on Mar 03, 2011

  • 36 Answers

SOURCE: I have lost the rubber nose piece. Can i order a

Sure you can.You can order them on line or to go to the store that have their brand and order there.

Posted on Jun 12, 2011

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Rubber nose piece has split - barely hanging on

Years ago I converted two pair of Nike sunglasses to my everyday prescription glasses. They have a rubber nose bridge that attaches with one screw. That rubber split about 6 months, and did again in 5 months. I I should have forced Nike to back it warantee, but I instead bought a modest count of replacement bridges. They last 4-6 months and my inventory is now fully consumed. Solution do not buy Nike glasses with rubber nose rests. The lense cleaning solution is not causing the problem.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:


VW Golf 3 Cold start problem, not idling when cold

Wait for your car to cool down before attempting this procedure. Standing in front of your car with the bonnet open, you will see your radiator closest to the grill/front section of your vehicle. Next, follow the thick black hose running to your engine header. Closest to the header of your engine you will notice a T-piece connection section (plastic) with an electric plug on the top of the housing. The T-Piece with the plug pointing upwards, is connected to a "cold start" sensor. (Normally having 4 wires connected to it) There should be a clip holding it down in its housing. That is your hot & cold start sensor. You can remove this part and take it to your nearest parts supplier as a sample. Nearly everybody stocks them nowadays. Replace it and your troubles will be over. To remove, check for a plastic or metal split pin lookalike ( looks like a U clip as wide as the housing) just below the electric plug, on the side of the housing. Simply slide the clip out to the side using a screwdriver, and lift out the sensor using a long nose pliers. Place the long nose pliers inside the switch section and jiggle from left to right. The sensor is only sealed with a rubber O-ring, and should come out fairly easy after the clip has been removed. Replace with new and replace plug. All your cold start problems should be over
PS. Please do not remove this when the car is hot!

on Dec 02, 2009 | Volkswagen Golf Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I have a pair of Tag sunglasses. I believe the model number is 6008 102 but the full numbers that are on one temple are 115/1 30 TH 6008 102 59 1703. There is a rubber nose piece that is mounted on a...

go to the official Tag Heuer website,, look for the retailers in your country chose the one nearest to you and contact him The name of the model is TH 6008 102

May 17, 2011 | Tag Heuer Clothing Accessories

1 Answer

I have a pair of Bauscch and Lomb 7 x 24 Field 65 Binoculars. The rubber eye pieces have now split. Are replacement rubber eye pieces available, please ?

Sorry I would have loved to have helped you with this one , but, have searched the internet. And it seems you will have to have them made specially. Sorry but thats all i could get.

Apr 07, 2011 | Bausch and Lomb Optics

2 Answers

Rubber nose piece has split - barely hanging on


The part (or the glasses) must be replaced. Cheap repair done with superglue is not a good solution. Please contact Nike customer support using the link below:

Athletic Sport Sunglasses & Technology ' Nike

Mar 27, 2011 | Nike Counter Sunglasses

1 Answer

Replace rubber nose pieces

use small pin or maybe hairpin to unclog the said rubber.

Feb 01, 2011 | Tag Heuer TH 5104 Sunglasses

1 Answer

I have a pair similar to the EV0253 and the rubber on the nose piece bridge has disintergrated due to interaction with sunscreen. Can I replace the nose bridge piece?

you can certainly replace your nose piece bridge by taking your cool sunglasses to the show room where you brought with the bill they have given you but you should have warrente or you need to pay for it but it wont cost much . or you can vist the site below ,for reparing your sunglass

Nov 18, 2010 | Nike EV 0253 Sunglasses

1 Answer

Will not advance nailshandymanrentals

Open side door of nailer and dry fire the gun against rubber very rapidly, look at the feeder, it should move back and forward very rapidly. If it appears to move slowly check orings to feed piston and white oring between the body of gun and nose (remove the two screws into nose of gun). Sometimes pieces of the lower bumper will become lodged in air path to feed piston. Good luck

Nov 03, 2010 | Stanley Bostitch Rn461 Gun Coil Roofing...

1 Answer

The flexifoot on my old baracuda is split

What do you mean by flexifoot, and what do you mean split? The large rubber disc is called the "durometer" disc (on the G3 it's called a finned disc). The small rubber pad the the big one fits over is called a "foot pad", the foot pad fits over a hard piece called the foot plate. That being said.... if your referring to the durometer disc being split, or torn, I assume it is very worn out and needs to be replaced. if it's new and torn then it may still work fine. if it is worn out chances are you need to replace the foot pad, and possible a couple other pieces.

Sep 16, 2010 | Zodiac Baracuda G4 Automatic Pool Cleaner...

2 Answers

I need to replace the door lack how do i do it??

the front boot can be pulled off from the front to get to it

Nov 25, 2008 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Clothing Accessories Logo

Related Topics:

44 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Nike Clothing Accessories Experts

Pieter Vleeshouwers
Pieter Vleeshouwers

Level 3 Expert

1793 Answers

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

14927 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you a Nike Clothing Accessory Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides