Question about Cell Phones
Each Sony Xperia Go mobile phone has an unique NCK code. You can buy
this code at low cost from MobileUnlockSolutions.com with easy step by step unlocking instructions and unlock it.
After unlocking it,you can use freely any GSM network SIM card.This is the easy,safe,fast and permanent unlocking method.
Posted on Jul 25, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
No way of finding out how many times the wrong code has been entered but...
You can still unlock the phone by using
software and your data cable that you got with your handset.
You will need to pay for some credits for the software to unlock your phone and your computer needs to be connected to the internet whilst it does it.
It's worth looking around for different prices too. I looked for a c902 and found prices ranging from £25 to £7 after you work out the exchange rate from Dollars to Sterling.
$40 is the starting price see how low you can find it. :)
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2012 | Sony Ericsson K608i Cellular Phone
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Jun 15, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
NCK = Network lock
SPCK = Service provider corporate lock
SPK = Service provider lock
Code formats you may receive for Sony Ericsson models:
Wherever possible we'll try and send you just a single unlocking code to unlock your Sony Ericsson.
However for certain models we may need to send you more than one code, even if you don't use them all.
It would be a sting of codes as per this example:
CCK: 0984118391686835 or 0984118391686835
ESCK: 0000000000000000 or 0000000000000000
NCK: 4176979876474847 or 4176979876474847
NSCK: 3908320398047435 or 3908320398047435
PCK: 2061751224321908 or 2061751224321908
SPCK: 9960493992337231 or 9960493992337231
Note: The NCK (Network unlocking code) is the main and usually the only one you'll need.
- If you see the message 'NCK: (0)' or 'Not Allowed', this means the phone is hard-locked. The phone cannot be unlocked because there has been more than 5 wrong unlock attempts.
- If your Sony Ericsson has a Joystick, then you must press the DOWN Arrow instead of the LEFT Arrow. DOWN Arrow meaning Joystick downwards
May 30, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Feb 14, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Cell Phone
Jan 25, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!